Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring writer living and working in Hull. I working on a novel, as well as writing short stories to keep my writing skills fresh. I decided to start a writing blog to connect with other writers. So please, take a look around and leave some comments - I'd love to read some of your writing blogs too. Nari X

Friday 1 July 2011

Just Popped in to Say...

... a quick hello. Many apologies for my absence over the last month or so. Firstly, internet access hasn't been easy, and secondly, I got married. You know, the usual. 
Say hello to Mrs Jackson.

I hope none of you mind if I clutter up the next blog with pictures and slushy romantic tales from the wedding and honeymoon... but then I guess everyone loves a good wedding. For now, suffice to say we had a wonderful day, and I honestly couldn't have dreamed up anything better if I tried. There were hiccups, of course, but I barely even remember them. 

I have been doing a bit of work recently, scribbling down ideas and plot twists for a secret project. It's secret just in case it goes wrong. I'm a coward, I know. As it starts to take off, I might fill you in. Otherwise this will be an incredibly boring blog. 

So anyway, I just wanted to explain my absence and let you know that pictures and stories are on the way. 

See you all soon,

4 comments:

  1. NARI!!!!

    Congratulations! And what wonderful weather you must have had. I'm itching to see the photographs and everything you have to show us!

    HC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Jackson! How darned exciting! Congratulations. I'm so glad you had a great day :) Now you have to decide which of your real and screen names you use as a professional name. I think Nari Jackson sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Nari Jackson actually has the ring of an action/adventure heroine if you ask me. I can just see it now: Nari Jackson and the Radishes of Doom, etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone :) Nari Jackson sounds awesome hehe. Photos and stories are in progress as we speak...

    ReplyDelete